An academic definition of ERP is the integrated management of core business processes, often in real-time and mediated by software and technology
YEM ERP software solutions customizes and designs ERP modules to meet your needs providing you a competitive edge to help survive in this competitive world.
These business activities include:
- Product planning
- Production planning
- Manufacturing or service delivery
Our ERP software solutions help you-
- Comprehensive and wholesome business process management software fostering the use of use a system of integrated applications
- Such an integrated system will help you to manage the business and automate various back office functions related to technologies, human resources, and services.
- This open source ERP software integrates all the facets of an operation- product planning, manufacturing, and development, marketing and sales.
- YEM Resource Planning Systems is envisaged to get implemented by big sized business groups.
- The highlight of our ERP software solutions is the comprehensive integration of the information across all functions rendering a centralised resource that simplifies data and helps in decision-making.
Why YEM ERP Solutions-
Our ERP software solutions fosters passionate work culture and professional visibility throughout the your organization, decision makers to improve business operations such as;
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Human Resources
- Supply chain
- Product lifecycle
ERP software should serve as the focal point for managing all important aspects of a business.
ERP-Types and systems
- Legacy or On-Premises ERP
Our option for the on premises or Legacy ERp Syatems are put to use with on premise database systems (servers) used for storing and backing up information from the ERP application.
You might be knowing that on account of the ERP applications tend to connect different systems, with different deployment options like on premise, cloud hosted, cloud based (SaaS) playing a prime role in ERP implementation process.
- Cloud Based ERP (SaaS)
We can equip your organization with the Cloud based (Web) ERP or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ERP implementations whereby you will get an ERP system up and running speedily, along with automatic upgrades, as well as reduction in hardware and support costs.
Manufacturing and Distribution
- Order Fulfilment Process Tracking
- Quality and Control Improvement
· Accounting and Finance
- Cash Flow Management Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Product Tracking Using Serial Numbers
- Monitor Overhead and labor costs
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger